Medivac vehicle should be seen as mobile first aid. Therefore should be treated with best safety priorities.
1. The driver must be in good shape of mind.
2. The vehicle must be in good shape at all times.
3. Full information to your destination must be understood before you leave the point of incedent.
4. You must plan your route before you leave the point of incedent to prevent undicision while driving.
5. You must not drive wildly to prevent more damage to your patient.
6. Never drive to close to other vehicles, to leave room for easy manouvrebility.
7. Take the freest route to your destination.
8. Your nurse could be your conductor.
9. Please drive extra defensively.